DATE & TIMES
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Will-Call/Box Office opens: Saturday 12:00pm
Gates open Saturday: 12:00pm
Fete commences: 1:00pm
Live music concludes: 9:00pm
Post-Fete Social: 9:00pm – 10:00pm
*All beer and wine sales conclude at 10:00pm
*Fete grounds close: 10:00pm
ARMORY (east lawn)
330 Marshall Street
Lansing, MI 48912
*Follow signs to Fete Admissions
Limited on sight ($5) parking will be available as well as limited handicap parking
Additional parking at Lansing Catholic (short walk)
Hyatt Place Lansing/Eastwood Towne Center ($139 Standard King)
2401 Showtime Drive Lansing, Michigan 48912 – 1-888 HYATT HP (1-888-492-8847) BOOK IT!
*Use Group/Corporate G-ASJS when making your reservation for group room rate.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lansing at Eastwood ($119 Standard King)
3320 Preyde Boulevard Lansing MI 48912 – 517-374-6500
Book online at BOOK IT!
No outside beverages, alcohol, food, coolers, weapons, fireworks, glass containers, grills, tarps or pets (except service animals) will be allowed on Fete grounds.
Carry-in items such as back packs, bags, purses, chairs etc. are subject to security search.
Valid I.D. is required to purchase and consume beer and wine
You will receive a wristband at entry that will allow you to enter and exit the Fete. Wristbands are non-transferable. Removed wristbands are void. Situational occurrences i.e. lost or stolen are management discretion.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket(s)
- Your photo ID
- Chair or blanket (non VIP)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes/sandals
- Smiles and good vibes encouraged
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
- NO coolers, cans, cups, outside beverages, food or open containers containing liquid (including coffee).
- Overly large purses, bags or other. Let’s be reasonable!
- Cigarettes, cigars, pipes, E-cigs or vapes
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Pets (except service animals)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Rolling carts or wagons
- Tents, canopies and large umbrellas
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
*Press inquiries may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
- NO unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO tailgating
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit– if requested, to a full search including having all of your items examined by security. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible and courteous.
*Policies subject to change
The Fete will take place rain or shine! Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly. Tickets are not replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason.